While a truly skilled individual can properly fillet a fish with a dull hatchet, most require the aid of a sharp, properly flexible fillet knife. Browning's Outdoorsman Fillet Knives fill the bill. The blade easily fillets both small and larger fish with equal ease. The razor-sharp German X50CrMoV15 steel blade provides just the amount of flex and feedback needed to glide over bones and carve perfect fillets every time. Tough molded handles provide a non-slip grip even with a handful of wet scales.
Browning 483 Outdoorsman Fillet Knife is a fixed blade fillet knife. This knife is perfect for hunting, fishing or around the house. The German X50CrMoV15 steel blade is super strong and durable and the handle is durable injeciton molded with inlaid metal Buckmark. This quality Browning Fillet Knife comes with a nylon sheath to protect your knife.
Browning 483 Outdoorsman Fillet Knife Features:
- Description/Name: Outdoorsman Fillet Knife
- Sheath Description: Nylon sheath
- Main Blade Length: 7 1/4 inches
- Type Description: Fixed blade fillet
- Steel Description: German X50CrMoV15 steel
- Color Description: Black
- Handle Description: Durable injection molded handles with inlaid metal Buckmark