Browning 366 Classic Stainless Medium Folding Hunting Knife
Knives similar to the Classic Series first appeared way back in the 1969 Browning catalog. Today's Classic Series knives have all the features, and more, that made the original models so prized. Razor sharp blades are fancy scroll etched and embellished with a gold Buckmark. Precision construction means the blade locks open with a snap. Folding models are thin enough to hardly notice in a pocket or purse, and make excellent gifts.
Browning 366 Classic Stainless Medium Folding Hunting Knife is a lockback folding knife with 5CR15MOV stainless steel with decorative engraving. The handle is also constructed of study, durable stainless steel and features ultra thin construction that slides easily into your pocket without adding that extra bulk. The unique blade etching with the Buckmark sets this hunting knife apart. It is the perfect addition to your Browning knife collection.
Browning 366 Classic Stainless Medium Folding Hunting Knife Features:
- Oracle Description: KNIFE,366 CLASSIC FOLDER STAINLESS LG
- Description/Name: Classic Stainless, Medium Folder
- Main Blade Length: 2 5/8 inch
- Type Description: Folder
- Steel Description: 5CR15MOV stainless steel with engraving
- Color Description: Stainless
- Handle Description: Stainless