The Browning Incase Leather Knife is a fixed blade knife with a drop point 440 stainless steel blade, full tang construction, sculpted G-10 handle, and ammo belt case with pivoting sheath.
Every hunter knows to carry along spare rounds – even though most game animals are taken with the first shot, it's better to be prepared than to be out in the woods without any ammo. Or a good knife. The Incase knife is a combo that combines a classic ammo belt case with a pivoting sheath for a fixed blade knife. Made to match the case, the Incase has G-10 scales on the handle that are sculpted and laminated for a nice appearance, but it's also tough as nails and will give you a good positive grip.
- Type: fixed drop point blade blade made of 440 stainless steel
- Handle: full tang construction, sculpted G-10 scales, and leather fob
- Integrated horizontal pivoting sheath
- Ammo belt case with magnetic flap closure holds six rounds
- Sheath description: top grain leather
- Overall length: 7 1/4 inches
Main blade length: 3 1/4 inches
- Blade composition: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade decoration: Browning logo
- Handle: finger grooves, full tang, lanyard hole
- Handle material: sculpted G-10
- Color: Brown – Secondary Color: Black
- Rockwell Steel Hardness 56-58
- Serrated Blade: NO