The Browning Escalade Bird And Trout Knife Trailing point mirror polished 9Cr stainless steel, genuine jigged bone scales, mirror polished stainless steel bolster, top-grain leather sheath
Brings out the knife snob in you. The Escalade series knives are so good and functional that they cannot be confied to just big game chores. The Bird and Trout knife, with its exceptional blade, gives you a knife that looks and feels perfect for the times when you don't have a tag to fill.
At home around woods and water . With a mirror polish on the blade and bolsters and jigged bone scales, the Escalade Bird and Trout looks almost too pretty to use in the field. Made from 9Cr stainless steel, it will hold a keen edge and are purpose designed for function. The long, thin trailing point blade makes taking a game bird apart easy. And because of its ample lenght you can even use it to fillet small ot midsize fish in a pinch. Go ahead and get your Escalade dirty and bloody - you can wash it and it will look just as good as new.
- Type: fixed blade
- Blade type: fillet
- Sheath description: top grain leather
- Overall length: 8 1/2 inches
- Main blade length: 4 inches
- Blade composition: 9Cr18MoV
- Blade decoration: Browning logo
- Handle features: full tang: guard
- Handle material: jigged bone
- Bolster material: stainless steel
- Secondary color: brown
- Rockwell steel hardness: 56-58
- Serrated blade: NO