Browning ULU Hatchet has a one piece head made of hollow ground 4Cr steel with a black onyx finish. This hatchet is inspired by the traditional Eskimo ULU, the skeletonized curved blade an be used to chop, carve and skin game. The handle has integrated full tang construction with braided camo paracord wrap making this what you need in the rugged outdoors. Lanyard eyelet and nylon sheath are included.
- Inspired by the traditional Eskimo ULU
- Skeletonized curved blade
- Great to chop, carve and skin
- Integrated full tang handle construction
- Braided camo para-cord wrap on handle
- Lanyard eyelet
- Nylon sheath