When the going gets tough, the tough reach for the ultimate Black Label Tactical Blade, the Browning 110 Black Label Shock N' Awe Tomahawk. Capable of anything from splitting kindling at your base camp to hacking your way out of a crashed helicopter, this tactical tool will make you one tough customer when serious trouble arises.
The Browning 110 Black Label Shock N' Awe Tomahawk is an intimidating combat tomahawk that offers a black powder coated sword-grade blade forged from 1055 stainless steel. The curved penetration spike puts a serious hole in hardened targets. The unique Black Label Tactical Blades logo adorns the side of the blade. Its one-piece handle with spiked pommel is hand-wrapped with black nylon paracord and has a generously-sized lanyard hole. The Blade-Tech molded polymer sheath with Tek-Lok belt clip easily adjusts for carry angle and belt loop width.
- Blade Description: One really big blade
- Sheath Description: Blade-Tech
- Main Blade Length: 2 3/4 inches
- Type Description: Ax
- Steel Description: Stainless 1055 tool steel
- Color Description: Black
- Handle Description: Cord Wrap
- Additional Info: Combat tomahawk with penetration spike