The Browning Cynergy Classic Field .410 Gauge Shotgun is the latest in over and under shotgun technology. It's styling has been acclaimed and critiqued and the mechanical ingenuity can't be denied. This is a masterpiece in a firearm.
The Cynergy Classic Field .410 has the most advanced technology available and are among the lightest on the market. It has the ultra strong Monolock Hinge with 300% more pivot surface area. This will distribute wear giving you a longer life expectancy. The Inflex Recoil Pad system reduces felt recoil as much as 25% and offers a wide range of length of pull adjustments. Finally, the Reverse Striker ignition system on the Browning Cynergy Classic Field shotguns provides faster lock time and reduced over travel. This gun will last for years of hunting enjoyment!
- Receiver: Steel, silver nitride finish, ultra low profile, jeweled MonoBloc and MonoLock hinge
- Barrel: Lightweight profile, ventilated top and side ribs
- Action: Reverse striker ignition system, impact ejectors, top tang barrel selector safety
- Stock: Gloss oil finish and upgraded Grade II/III walnut
- Additional Features: 3 Standard Invector .410, ivory front and mid bead sights
Images do not necessarily represent the actual item. Please read the description of the item before purchasing.
- Action: Over and Under
- Gauge: .410
- Barrel Length: 26 inches vent rib
- Chamber: 3
- Length: 43 inches
- Drop: 1 1/2 at Comb and 2 3/8 at Heel
- Stock: Stain Walnut
- Finish: Silver Receiver, Blu Barrel
Mack's sells firearms in accordance with Federal, State, and Local laws regarding firearm transfer and ownership. To purchase firearms online, please check your local and state laws and then complete the steps listed in our instructional guide on How to Purchase a Firearm Online
. Guns must be purchased separately from all other items and transferred through an FFL dealer (no international shipments). Most gun orders ship within 24 business hours of MPW’s receipt of all necessary paperwork.