The X-Bolt builds on the proven successes of past Browning rifles, and adds numerous improvements that place the X-Bolt at the top of any side by side comparison. Most notable is an adjustable three-lever Feather Trigger system that offers the best feel on any Browning rifle ever. A bolt unlock button works with the top-tang safety to offer enhanced safety while unloading. Styling features offer more compact dimensions for a smaller, quicker, sleeker look and feel, and also trims weight. To ensure the stability of optics, scope bases are attached to the receiver using four screws per base. Innovation is the Browning tradition, and the X-Bolt is just the latest example.
Combining sports car style with pickup truck utility, the Browning X-Bolt Stainless Stalker Carbon Fiber Fluted Rifle has undeniable appeal. The reduced weight fluted barrel combined with the carbon fiber weave pattern on the stock lend a futuristic feel to a rifle that is truly one of the most advanced bolt-action sporting rifles around.
Browning X-Bolt Stainless Stalker Carbon Fiber Fluted Rifle Features:
Browning 270WSM X-Bolt Stainless Stalker Carbon Fluted Rifle Specifications:
- Barrel, action, trigger guard and other metal surfaces feature matte Stainless steel to minimize reflection and provide resistance to corrosion.
- Dura-Touch Armor Coating provides positive gripping surface that is both comfortable and easy to hold onto during all weather conditions.
- Button-rifled barrel is triple checked for quality and individually hand chambered and air gauged to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- The target Crown enables the uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the barrel, preventing a shift in trajectory. The Crown is recessed to protect it from accidental damage that degrades accuracy.
- Free floated barrel eliminates contact interference from the fore-end, enabling the superior barrel craftsmanship to perform consistently and accurately.
- Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts that use four screws for each base to provide a rock solid optic platform.
- Adjustable Feather Trigger minimizes the human factor by eliminating creep and take-up, providing a crisp trigger pull that breaks like glass.
- Low profile action allows you to mount the scope extremely close to the center of the bore to minimize the offset between point of aim and Point of Impact.
- 60 degree bolt lift keeps the thumb and fingers clear of the scope when cycling the action and allows the bolt to be operated in a smoother/quicker motion.
- Top tang safety offers easy accessibility without removing your firing hand from the stock. The shooter can quickly manipulate the safety, or verify the position of the safety, without losing your sight picture or cheek weld.
- Detachable Rotary magazine is built from tough polymer and is designed to stop forward movement of the cartridge by contacting the shoulder of the case rather than the tip of the projectile. This prevents bullet tip deformation and recoil induced bullet seating depth change
- Bolt Unlock Button allows the bolt to be cycled with the safety engaged.
- Innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from the face to reduce perceived recoil.
- Action Length: Short Action
- Caliber: 300 WSM
- Barrel Length: 23 inches
- Overall Length: 42-3/4 inches
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8 inches
- Drop at Comb: 5/8 inch
- Drop at Heel: 1/2 inch
- Weight: 6lbs 6oz
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Twist Rate: 1 in 10 inches
- Barrel Finish: Matte
- Dura Touch Finish
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel, Receiver Material: Stainless
- Barrel Contour: Sporter
- Fluted Barrel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, small
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Nickel
- Trigger Finish: Nickel Plated
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Silver
- Bolt Slide Finish: High Gloss
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Trigger and Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Floor Plate Material: composite
- Drilled and Tapped for Scope
Mack's sells firearms in accordance with Federal, State, and Local laws regarding firearm transfer and ownership. To purchase firearms online, please check your local and state laws and then complete the steps listed in our instructional guide on How to Purchase a Firearm Online
. Guns must be purchased separately from all other items and transferred through an FFL dealer (no international shipments). Most gun orders ship within 24 business hours of MPW's receipt of all necessary paperwork