Browning 22 Mag T-Bolt Sporter Rifle
Browning T-Bolt was one of the most accurate, handy and easy to shoot rimfire rifles ever produced. Those days can now be relived with today's Browning 22 Mag T-Bolt Sporter Rifle, a rifle every bit the equal of the original, with several exciting new features that put this unique rifle in a class by itself. These modern versions rely on the classic straight pull bolt action design to chamber each cartridge fed from a 10 round rotary box Double Helix magazine. The T-Bolts three lever trigger offers a light, crisp break and every barrel is free floating. Receiver is drilled and tapped for scope mounts (scope and mounts not included).
- Caliber: 22 Mag
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Barrel Length: 22 inches
- Nominal Overall Length: 40 1/8 inches
- Nominal Length of Pull: 13 1/2 inches
- Nominal Drop at Comb: 5/8 inches
- Nominal Drop at Heel: 5/8 inches
- Nominal Weight: 4 lbs. 14 oz
- Rate of Twist: 1 turn in 16 inches
- Metal Finish: Blued
- Wood Finish: Satin Finish
- Stock / Grip: Walnut
Images do not necessarily represent the actual item. Please read the description of the item before purchasing.