Browning A-Bolt II Composite Stalker Centerfire Rifle is a thin-bodied rifle with improved bolt to reduce binding and friction. It features three secure locking lugs, a short 60 degree bolt throw, lunger type ejector and recessed bolt face.
- Action: Bolt-Action.
- Bolt Type: Anti-bind bolt. Non-rotating bolt sleeve that runs the entire length of the bolt. When unlocked, three guide ribs on the bolt sleeve align with the three locking lugs to allow the bolt to slide smoothly. When locked these three lugs provide massive bolt strength.
- Receiver: Matte metal blued. Drilled and tapped for scope mounts.
- Safety: Top-tang safety, thumb operated. The shooter can seeby the cocking indicator the immediate status of the rifle (cocked or uncocked).
- Barrel: Matte metal blued free floating, glass bedded at the recoil lug.
- Magazine: Hinged floor plate with detachable box magazine.
- Trigger: Gold trigger. Chrome plated sear for a crisp, clean breaking pull. Screw adjustable. Pre-set at approximately 4 pounds.
- Stock: Composite, Non-glare tough graphite-fiberglass stock with a slight palm swell for precise finger-to-trigger positioning.
- Stock Drop: Comb 5/8 inches Heel 1/2 inch
- Recoil Pad: Standard
- Length of Pull: 13 1/4 inches
Mack's sells firearms in accordance with Federal, State, and Local laws regarding firearm transfer and ownership. To purchase firearms online, please check your local and state laws and then complete the steps listed in our instructional guide on How to Purchase a Firearm Online . Guns must be purchased separately from all other items and transferred through an FFL dealer (no international shipments). Most gun orders ship within 24 business hours of MPW's receipt of all necessary paperwork.