Browning Universal Vault Door
Turn an entire Room into a vault with the Browning Universal Vault Door. It is designed to fit a variety of wall types and installation requirements with a minimum rough door opening of 83 x 36 inches. The external L-frame with 1/2 inch diameter steel J-bolt anchors (included) can be poured in place in new construction or installed in an existing door frame by using expansion anchors or lag bolts (not included).
Universal Vault Door Features:
- Door frame L-flange will fit any wall with a minimum thickness of 5 1/2 inches
- 1 5/16 inch thick Duo-Formed door
- 22 1 1/4 inch chromed locking bolts
- OmniBarrier Lock Protection System
- Uni-Force Locking System
- 1 1/2 inches of fire resistant insulation in the door face
- Three-spoke, gold-plated handle
- External ball-bearing hinges
- UL Listed S and G Type I Electronic Lock
- Also available with a black primed finish, allowing safe owner to paint to match any décor.
- Internal lock release to open the door from within the vault
NOTE: The vault door is manufactured with an electronic lock which provides an internal lock release. Vault door is not available with mechanical lock. Universal L frame design fits all wall thicknesses from 5 1/2 inch and larger. Vault door back panel has gray carpet. The Vault Door graphics package is included with gloss finish Vault Doors for 2006.
The gun safe images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.