Browning Bronze Series Gun Safe is a step up from the Browning Theftguard. This Bronze Series safe has fire protection of 45 minutes at 1200 degrees. Additional security features include Pry-Stop End Bolts for better pry resistance. Available in premium finishes with three spoke handle and DPX Storage System.
B34F Browning Bronze Series Gun Safe Features
Interior/Conveniences and Appearance:
- Gun Capacity and Configuration: 20/30+10DPX
- 12 gauge steel body
- Pry-Stop End Bolts
- 1 inch chromed locking bolts, three sided door coverage
- Extended throw locking bolts
- Fully reinforced integrated door frame
- Tight tolerance door fit
- 1 inch formed door additional security features
- Force Deflector Locking System
- Hardened steel pin lock protection
- UL tool attack listed
- S and G Group II lock with key lock dial and five year limited warranty
1200 Degrees/45 minute Standard Fire Protection:
- DPX Storage System on top half of door back
- Two DPX Handgun Pouches
- Deluxe three-spoke handle
- Elevated floor makes removing guns easier
- Scroll graphic on the door
- Baked-on, high gloss or rugged textured charcoal finishes
DPX Storage System
- 1200 Degree/45 minute fire protection
- Two layers of 1/2 inch fire resistant insulation in the body and door
- Palusol expanding fire seal
Bronze Series safes include the DPX Storage System, with the pouch and pocket system on the top half of the door back panel. Long guns can be stored on the door back, and handguns and other small valuables can be stored easily in the pouches and pockets on the top half of the door back.
NOTE: All Bronze safe models are now available with an electronic lock. NOTE: Textured Charcoal finish safes feature silver/chrome handle/dial ring and graphics. The handle and graphics on gloss black finish safes are gold-colored.
The gun safe images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.