The matte finish of this BlackHawk Serpa Holster offers a non-reflective surface, helping to ensure that your concealed carry won't be given away by a reflection, and the unique holster design allows you to forget old-fashioned thumb breaks that slow your draw and complicate reholstering. The patented Blackhawk Serpa Technology lock engages the trigger guard as you holster the pistol and won't let go until you release it. The release is made using your normal drawing motion, with the trigger finger beside the holster body.
The BlackHawk Serpa Holster comes with both a paddle- and a belt-loop attachment. The belt-loop attachment will fit any belt up to 1.75 (1 3/4) inches wide. Using the screws on the side, the belt loop opening can be reduced to accommodate belts smaller than 1.75 (1 3/4) inches wide and can also be used to adjust the angle of the holster.
BlackHawk Serpa Holster Features:
- Full firing grip for draw and immediate retention upon reholstering
- Speed cut allows faster draw and easy reholstering
- No thumb break or awkward middle finger release to slow down your draw
- Injection molded carbon fiber composite construction provides incredible strength
- Extremely light weight
- No snaps or hoods to accidentally open, weapon stays secured until you decide to draw
- All Blackhawk! CQC Serpa holsters come with both belt loop and paddle platforms