BioLogic Green Patch Plus Deer Food Plot - 20 lbs 1/2 Acre
BioLogic Green Patch Plus Deer Food Plot means nutrition attraction and production venison! Green Patch Plus is a fall planting that combines the proven attractiveness of transitional grains with the nutrition and attraction of genuine New Zealand brassicas and clovers. The result is an economical forage blend that establishes quickly and provides an irresistible food plot from germination through the end of hunting season. Green Patch Plus will deliver scientifically proven performance in large food plots.
BioLogic Green Patch Plus Deer Food Plot Details
- Supported Species: Whitetail Deer
- Northern Zone: Late
- Transitional Zone: Late
- Southern Zone: Fall
- Coverage: 20 lbs per 1/2 acre
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
- Amount of Sunlight: 6 hours or more
- Soil: pH 5.8 to 7.2
- Fertilizer: 350-400 lbs of 13-13-13
- Protein: Up to 38%! The blend of small grains, clovers, and brassicas provide for a high level of nutrition and palatability throughout hunting season.
- Nutrition: Averages 36% Crude Protein and over 80%TDN
- Primary Usage: Very soon after germination. The forage wheat and annual clovers are extremely palatable during their first month of growth. The brassicas are best late season through the winter. However, may be consumed as fast as they grow.
- Soil Type: Will grow in all soil types pending adequate soil moisture is available.
- How to Plant: Green Patch Plus is best planted by spreading the seed on a well-prepared seedbed at 40 lbs. per acre, then using a cultipacker to cover the seed. Broadcasting the seed on a well-prepared seedbed just prior to a rain also produces an excellent stand - the rain serves to bury the seed the appropriate depth (1/4 inch) and ensures.