BioLogic Full Draw Deer Food Plot is a forage blend that is as impatient for bow season as you are! Bow hunters are raring to go come autumn. Leave it to Full Draw to feed that fire. This affordable blend of New Zealand brassicas, clover, wheat and special grains germinates quickly and gets right to work. Fast germinating cultivars attract whitetails in the early season, late-season brassicas provide palatable forage in later months. The result of this teamwork is a proven forage blend for attracting deer and providing them with ample nutrition from early bow season until the plot matures well after the regular hunting season. 10 lbs covers 1 acre.
BioLogic Full Draw Deer Food Plot Details
- Supported Species: Whitetail Deer
- Northern Zone: Late
- Transitional Zone: Late
- Southern Zone: Fall
- Coverage: 10 lbs. per acre
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
- Amount of Sunlight: 6 hours or more
- Soil pH: 5.8 to 7.2
- Fertilizer: 350-400 lbs of 13-13-13
- Protein: Up to 38%! The blend of small grains, clovers, and brassicas provide for a high level of nutrition and palatability throughout hunting season.
- Nutrition: Averages 36% Crude Protein and over 80%TDN
- Primary Usage: Very soon after germination. The forage wheat and annual clovers are extremely palatable during their first month of growth. The brassicas are best late season through the winter. However, may be consumed as fast as they grow.
- Soil Type: Will grow in all soil types pending adequate soil moisture is available.
- How to Plant: Full Draw is best planted by spreading the seed on a well-prepared seedbed at 10 lbs. per acre, then using a cultipacker to cover the seed. Broadcasting the seed on a well-prepared seedbed just prior to a rain also produces an excellent stand — the rain serves to bury the seed the appropriate depth (1/4 inch) and ensures adequate soil moisture for germination. Disking is not a recommended method of covering the seed — this would bury the seed too deep to allow germination.