BioLogic Last Bite Deer Food Plot is an annual fall blend created by BioLogic and obsessed deer hunters Mark and Terry Drury, of Drury Outdoors, to provide highly attractive and nutritious forage from the beginning of bow season through the latest gun season. Last Bite deer food plot contains forage triticale, cold tolerant oats and soft winter wheat, a quick establishing annual clover, and two different maturity rate brassicas for an all season blend.
BioLogic Last Bite Deer Food Plot Details:
- Bag Size: 11.25 pounds
- Supported Species: Whitetail Deer
- Northern Zone: Late
- Transitional Zone: Late,
- Fall Southern Zone: Fall
- Coverage: 45 lbs per acre
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch or less
- Amount of Sunlight: At least 6 hours per day.
- Soil pH: 5.8 to 7.0
- Fertilizer: 350-400 lbs of 13-13-13.
- Protein: Up to 38%! The blend of small grains, clovers, and brassicas provide for a high level of nutrition and palatability throughout hunting season.
- Nutrition: Up to 38%! The blend of small grains, clovers, and brassicas provide for a high level of nutrition and palatability throughout hunting season.
- Primary Usage: Very soon after germination. The forage wheat and annual clovers are extremely palatable during their first month of growth. The brassicas are best late season through the winter. However, may be consumed as fast as they grow.
- Soil Type: Will grow in all soil types pending adequate soil moisture is available.
- When to Plant: Northern Regions: All additives should be planted in early spring to allow root systems to develop prior to hot weather. Brassicas may also be planted in late summer or early fall; allow 30 - 60 days of growth prior to a frost.