BioLogic Winter Bulbs and Sugar Beets Deer Food Plot is inspired by the proven success of BioLogic's late season brassica bulbs, Winter Bulbs. Sugar Beets are a great diverse food plot offering. The sugar beets are browsed early and the brassica bulbs powered by the green top bulb (the highest preferred bulb tested) making this a plot attractive early, but a strong late season food source. For years many people have been amazed as they watched deer dig up the BioLogic bulbs late season. Not all brassicas make bulbs. This blend guarantees plenty of bulbs plus it has the added attraction of sugar beets.
BioLogic Winter Bulbs and Sugar Beets Deer Food Plot Features:
- Supported Species: Whitetail Deer
- Northern Zone: Late
- Transitional Zone: Late
- Southern Zone: Fall
- Coverage 9lbs. per acre
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch or less
- Amount of Sunlight: At least 6 hours per day
- Soil pH: 6.0 to 7.0
- Fertilizer: 350 to 400 lbs of 13-13-13 per acre
- Protein: Up to 38%. Averages mid to low 30's. The root bulbs are relished late and through to the following spring.
- Nutrition: Up to 38%. Averages mid to low 30's. The root bulbs are relished late and through to the following spring.
- Primary Usage: Utilization occurs from first frost until late winter. Proven late season performer.
- Soil Type: Will grow in all soil types pending adequate soil moisture is available.