Big Game The Evolution Fixed Position Treestand is a great lightweight aluminum stand that just about anyone can haul around. Great fixed position stands generally have one major flaw, they are too heavy. The Evolution treestand weighs in at just 10 pounds, so you can carry it right on your back. The foot platform is a nice 21 inches wide by 24 inches deep for a stable, safe standing area. A 14 inch wide by 9 inch deep seat keeps your rear end comfortable and safely planted. A great feature of the seat is the ability to flip up so that you can use then entire platform for standing and turning. The seat is 21 inches high and 2 inches thick for a great, comfortable ready position. Easily remove the seat cushion so that you can preserve it over several seasons. Included with the stand is a 4 point, full body harness that can save your life! The stand has a weight rating of 300 pounds. The minimum tree size that you can mount the permanent stand to is a 9 inch tree in diameter where the stand would mount.
All Big Game Treestand products, parts, and harnesses have gone through rigorous testing and are TMA certified safe for use.
Big Game The Evolution Fixed Position Treestand Features:
Treestand Safety Tips:
- Weighs 10 pounds
- Foot platform dimensions: 21w x 24 deep
- Includes 4 point body harness
- Fits down to 9 inch diameter trees
- Aluminum stand
- Use a treestand tested to TMA standards.
- Read and understand all instructions and warnings.
- Practice and familiarize yourself with the treestand at ground level before risking a higher position.
- Always use an appropriate full body harness and climbing belt that meet TMA standards when climbing, descending, sitting or standing.
- Keep the length of the fall-restraint tether short in case of a fall.
- Never climb with a weapon or equipment in your possession. Always use a pull up rope to raise or lower your unloaded weapon and equipment.
- Inspect equipment thoroughly before each use to ensure that all parts are working properly. Use only manufacturer approved replacement parts.
- Never modify or remove ports from your treestand or safety device.
- Select only suitable trees. Avoid dead trees or those with loose bark.
- Use extra caution if high wind, lightning ice, snow, wet, dark or low light conditions exist.
- Never sleep in a treestand or use a treestand if you are drowsy.
- Never use a treestand under the influence of medications, alcohol, drugs or if you have a medical or physical condition that would impair your ability for safe use.
- Do not lend equipment to others unless they have read and understand all warnings and usage instructions.
- Tell a reliable person where you will be and when you will return.
- In case of a fall, carry survival gear including a whistle.
- As a precautionary measure remove logs, rocks, equipment and other obstructions from below the tree you are hunting in.
- Never leave your treestand, steps or other equipment outdoors year-round.