A smooth shooting, long-lasting automatic shotgun, the Beretta AL391 Urika2 Camo Kick Off 12 Gauge Shotgun features the most effective and up-to-date camo pattern on the market — no matter which flyway you shoot on. The SCS (SPIN-CLEANER SELF-CLEANING) valve piston improves functionality by 40% and maintenance interventions are reduced by 50%. This is important when you want to worry about that all important shot and not the performance of the firearm. The new piston features numerous innovations.
- Four flexible tabs which positively adhere to the gas cylinder walls and adapt to the pressure of the different loads
- A high number of self-cleaning scraper bands
- Scraper bands on the piston guide bushing which clean the piston
- Scraper front dents which keep the piston clean from the combustion residues
- Four angled slots on the piston walls which induce its rotation
Beretta’s well-proven, self-compensating gas system provides just the right pressure for a wide range of loads, while the Optima-Bore overbored barrel cuts recoil and improves your patterns.
26 inch barrel length