A smooth shooting, long-lasting automatic shotgun, the Beretta AL391 Urika2 Camo Kick Off 12 Gauge Shotgun features the most effective and up-to-date camo pattern on the market — no matter which flyway you shoot on. The SCS (SPIN-CLEANER SELF-CLEANING) valve piston improves functionality by 40% and maintenance interventions are reduced by 50%. This is important when you want to worry about that all important shot and not the performance of the firearm. The new piston features numerous innovations.
- Four flexible tabs which positively adhere to the gas cylinder walls and adapt to the pressure of the different loads
- A high number of self-cleaning scraper bands
- Scraper bands on the piston guide bushing which clean the piston
- Scraper front dents which keep the piston clean from the combustion residues
- Four angled slots on the piston walls which induce its rotation
Beretta’s well-proven, self-compensating gas system provides just the right pressure for a wide range of loads, while the Optima-Bore overbored barrel cuts recoil and improves your patterns.
26 inch barrel length
Mack's sells firearms in accordance with Federal, State, and Local laws regarding firearm transfer and ownership. To purchase firearms online, please check your local and state laws and then complete the steps listed in our instructional guide on How to Purchase a Firearm Online
. Guns must be purchased separately from all other items and transferred through an FFL dealer (no international shipments). Most gun orders ship within 24 business hours of MPW’s receipt of all necessary paperwork.