Benchmade Griptilian Axis Hole Knife
The Benchmade Griptilian Axis Hole Knife has hollow ground modified sheepsfoot blade with ambidextrous functioning thumb hole opener. Features Axis locking mechanism with a dual thumb stud opener. Constructed of 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC). Noryl GTX Black handle and 420J stainless steel liners and reversible steel pocket clip. Sheath sold seperately.
Benchmade Griptilian Axis Hold Knife Features:
- Blade Length: 3.45 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.115 inch
- Handle Thickness: 0.640 inch
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel (550T: 440C)
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Hollowground Modified Sheepsfoot; Ambidextrous Thumb-Holes
- Weight: 3.76oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip Up, Reversible, Black
- Lock Mechanism: Axis
- Overall Length: 8.07 inches
- Closed Length: 4.62 inches