Benchmade Shoki Carbon Fiber Knife
The Benchmade Shoki Carbon Fiber Knife is the embodiment of a gentlemen's carry. No details were overlooked in the production of this elegant tool, including the Nak-Lok locking mechanism, crowned blade spine and thumb-stud opener, flat grind bevel M390 super steel blade and carbon fiber handles with titanium liners and nickel-plated hardware. A sheath completes this amazing package.
Benchmade Shoki Carbon Fiber Knife Features:
- Blade Thickness: 0.090 inches
- Handle Thickness: 0.370 inches
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Hollowground Utility w/Crowned Blade Spine, Thumb-Stud
- Weight: 1.70oz.
- Pocket Clip: Sheath Clip
- Lock Mechanism: Nak-Lok
- Overall Length: 6.67 inches
- Closed Length: 3.79 inches
- Sheath Material: Leather with Clip