Benchmade Axial Carbon Fiber Knife
Benchmade's new family of PAUL Knives represent the perfect gent's knife. Built with the patented Paul locking mechanism, the Benchmade Axial Carbon Fiber Knife is smooth, safe and reliable. The design and function of these knives celebrate true precision and quality.
To open your PAUL knife, Firmly hold it in one hand and with the other hand: 1. Depress the interlock key with your finger and hold it fully depressed. 2. Rotate the axial mechanism until the blade completes its arc of travel.
3 Release the interlock key (blade is now open and locked). Benchmade Axial Carbon Fiber Knife Features:
- Category End Use: EDC/Collector
- Blade Steel: AUS-8
- Rc Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Drop-Point/Utility
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel w/Carbon Fiber Onlays
- Lock Type: PAUL
- Pocket Clip: None
- Length Open: 5.97 inches
- Blade Length: 2.58 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.087 inches
- Length Closed: 3.39 inches
- Weight: 1.60 oz.
- Made in: U.S.A.