Benchmade SOCP Tactical Dagger
A Benchmade SOCP Tactical Dagger has a finger loop at the base of the handle for easy access and use when needed. The skeletonized dagger features 440C blade steel that has great hardness and corrosion resistance. The dagger will form a great edge and can be resharpened easily. The sheath, injected and molded, is included with the dagger.
The Benchmade 176BK SOCP Dagger is a Greg Thompson design. He is the creator of the Special Operations Combatives Program (SOCP) and has years of training and experience to draw from.
Benchmade SOCP Tactical Dagger Specifications:
- Blade length: 3.22 inches
- Blade thickness: .185 inches
- Blade Materical: 440C Stainless steel
- Blade Style: Skeletonized Dagger
- Weight: 2.2 ounces
- Pocket clip: Sheath mounted
- Overall length: 7.25 inches