The Bone Collector line of knives from Benchmade is here! This Benchmade Bone Collector Large Folder Knife is a manual folder that features a stonewashed D2 tool steel blade with an ambidextrous thumb hole and a plain cutting edge. The walnut wood handle features a rib cage pattern for great grip. The Bone Collector line has the AXIS lock system which makes the knife easier and faster to open and close. The pocket clip can be reversed for right or left-handed tip-up carry. Overall this is an excellent knife with a good feel and weight.
Benchmade Bone Collector Large Folder Knife Specifications:
- Overall Length: 8.20 inches
- Blade Length: 3.36 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.125 inches
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop-Point
- Closed Length: 4.84 inches
- Handle Thickness: 0.735 inches
- Weight: 5.59 oz.