Benchmade Mini Pika II Pocket Knife
They just got a "hole" lot better. The Benchmade Pika II has been retooled, and reengineered to raise the bar on the Red Class. We decided to step up the design and function by adding the triple-grip pattern, ambidextrous round thumb-hole openers along with multiple carry-clip locations. Welcome to the next generation.
- Glass Filled Nylon Handle Scales
- Dual Stainless Steel Liners for Added Strength
- Ambidextrous Function Thumb-Hole Opener
- Four Carry-Clip Locations for Multiple Deep-Carry Options
- Blade Length: 2.90"
- Blade Thickness: 0.110"
- Blade Material: 9Cr13CoMoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 57-58HRC
- Blade Style: Clip-Point; Ambidextrous Thumb-Hole
- Weight: 2.75oz.
- Clip: Tip Up or Down, Reversible, Black
- Lock Mechanism: Lock Back
- Overall Length: 6.97"
- Closed Length: 4.07"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately