Frankford Arsenal Model 511 50 round flip top ammunition boxes are great for storing reloaded or factory loaded ammunition. Available in a variety of sizes to fit most calibers and various see-through colors for easy identification of different loads. These plastic boxes offer the shooter a higher level of protection than cardboard ammunition boxes and will protect ammunition from dust, dirt and rain.
- Maximum Overall Cartridge Length: 4.35"
- Cell Size: 3.85" High x .56" Square
- Some larger rimmed cartridges (e.g. .45-70 family) may not fit base down, and may need to be stored "bullet down"
- The .30-378 Weatherby Magnum and the .378 Weatherby Magnum are too long to fit in this box. They will however, fit in the 211 ammo box with the slip top.
- Should fit any belted magnum cartridge or cartridges derived from the .404 Jeffrey parent cartridge
- 6.5 Remington Mag
- 7mm Winchester Short Magnum
- 7mm Remington Magnum
- 7mm Remington Ultra Magnum
- 7mm Remington Short Action Ultra Magnum
- 8mm Remington Magum
- .270 Winchester Short Magnum
- .300 Holland & Holland Magnum
- .300 Winchester Magnum
- .300 Winchester Short Magnum
- .300 Remington Short Action Ultra Magnum
- .300 Weatherby Magnum
- .30-378 Weatherby Magnum
- .338 Remington Ultra Magnum
- .375 Holland & Holland Magnum
- .375 Remington Ultra Magnum
- .378 Weatherby Magnum
- .416 Taylor
- .45-110 Government
- .458 Winchester Magnum