Battenfeld Tipton Deluxe 1 Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber, 36 inch Carbon Fiber 8 x 32 Thread. We call these cleaning rods deluxe because they feature an ergonomically designed handle that spins on two sets of ball bearings. The result is a cleaning rod that smoothly follows the rifling both pushing and pulling, even while under pressure. The shank through construction also allows the user to apply reasonable hammer blows to the end of the cleaning rod to get a tight patch through a bore.
- Chemical Resistant
- Won't scratch bore like a steel rod
- Won't embed like a coated rod
- 17 to 20 Caliber = 5-40 Thread
- All Other Rifle and Handgun Calibers = 8-32 Thread
- Shotgun Rods = 5/16 inch -27 Thread
- 17 to 20 Caliber = .158 inch
- 22 to 26 Caliber = .208 inch
- 27 to 45 Caliber = .250 inch
- 40+ Caliber = .375 inch
- 50 BMG Caliber = .375 inch
NOTE: All rod handles are 6-1/2 inches in length, so to find overall rod length simply add six and a half inches to the length listed in the description.