Frankford Arsenal Model 507 50 count flip top ammunition boxes are great for storing reloaded or factory loaded ammunition. Available in a variety of sizes to fit most calibers and various see-through colors for easy identification of different loads. These plastic boxes offer the shooter a higher level of protection than cardboard ammunition boxes and will protect ammunition from dust, dirt and rain.
- Frankford Arsenal Plastic Ammo Box 509 May be a Better Choice for Use with the .454 Casull. The Cartridges will Rattle, However Fifty Rounds can be Held and Allow for Easy Closing of the Lid
- Maximum Overall Cartridge Length: 1.81"
- Divider Height: .94"
- Cell Size: 1.665" High x .49" Square
- Overall Box Dimensions: 4.80" x 2.70" x 2.00"
- 41 Remington Magnum
- 44 Remington Magnum
- 45 Colt (Long Colt)
- 38-40 WCF
- 44 Special
- 44-40 WCF
- 454 Casull (when Overall Cartridge Length is Kept to 1.65" or Under)