Avery Floating Pit Hunting Bag
The Avery Floating Pit Hunting Bag is identical in design and features to Avery Floating Blind Bag only 30% larger! At 20 inches wide x 11 inches tall x 11 inches deep, this brute of a bag is the final answer for hunters who need more storage space in the field. Constructed of super-tough PVC-backed 900D polyester, the Floating Pit Blind Bag features nine pockets for storing shells, calls, choke tubes, maps, gloves, snacks and just about anything else you can imagine! The inner liner is radio-frequency sealed for waterproof protection from the bottom, and 5 walls of closed-cell foam make this bag the largest floating gear bag on the market.
The Floating Pit Blind Hunting Bag features Avery's exclusive ABT Shoulder Pad, Shell Grabber flap and elastic TopCinch. This bag is perfect for all-day duck and goose hunters, dog trainers, guides, outfitters and any other hunters who spend long days in the field. The Avery Pit Blind Hunting Bag will float up to 19 boxes of 3 inches magnum 12-gauge shotgun shells. Measure 20 inches long, 11 inches wide, and 11 inches deep.
- Dimensions 20 wide x 11 tall x 11 deep - inches
- Super-tough 900D DuraMax polyester construction
- 9 perfect pockets to store all the equipment you need
- 5 panels of closed-cell foam for shock-proof floatation to float 12 boxes of 3 inch magnums!
- Seam-sealed water-tight inner compartment
- Shell Grabber flap for quick access to ammunition
- Adjustable shoulder strap with ABT shoulder pad
- Elastic top cinch, zippered valuables pocket