ArmaLite M-15A4 SPR 223 Semi-Automatic Rifle
ArmaLite M-15A4 SPR 223 Semi-Automatic Rifle is ideal for Hunting, Competition, Police, and Military shooters, all who desire versatility in sighting options. The ArmaLite M-15A4 SPR line is an efficient platform on which to build mulitiple sighting options. The M15A4 offers the flexibility of the Picatinny rail applied to the time-honored service rifle model. Light recoiling and dead on accurate, the M15A4 Special Purpose Rifle line accepts ArmaLite''s removable iron front sight, carry handle or scope mounts as well as other devices conforming to the MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail.
*Sights,Scopes, and mounts not included with Rifles.
.750 at the journal (under the gas block)
Length of Pull: 13.8 inches
- Model: A4 Rifle with Black Furniture
- Caliber: .223/5.56 X 45 mm NATO
- Barrel: 20" Double Lapped, Chrome Lined\Chrome Moly Vanadium MIL-B-11595-E, Threaded 1/2x28
- Rifling Twist: RH 1:9" 52-69 Grain Ammo
- Muzzle Device: Flash Suppressor
- Front Sight Base: Gas Block with Picatinny Rail Top of gas block is .293 (+/-) lower than top of upper receiver
- Upper Receiver: Forged Flattop with Picatinny Rail & Laser Engraved Rail Numbering, 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: 7075-T6 Aluminum (forged)
- Trigger: Tactical Two Stage, 1st Stage 3.5 lbs - 2nd Stage Approximately 5-6 lbs.
- Overall Length: 39.3"
- Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Finish: Anodized Aluminum Upper/Lower Receiver, Manganese Phosphated Steel Barrel
- Accuracy: 1.5 - 2 MOA
- Included with Rifle: One 30 Round Magazine, Sling, Hard Case, Owner's Manual, Limited Lifetime Warranty