Strong, Light, Safe: Composite toes deliver lighter-weight performance than steel toes without sacrificing impact protection.
- Composite material does not conduct cold so feet stay more comfortable in winter conditions.
- Non-metallic materials provide safety in electronic security working conditions.
- Meet the highest rated standards for compression and impact (certified ASTM F2413-05 M/1/75 C/75 EH).
Durable Support for Tough Tasks and Long Hours: Ariat's ATS Max technology is equipped with additional elements to provide extra shock absorption and stability.
- Moisture wicking footbed provides cool, dry comfort.
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer delivers support, rebound, and stability.
- EVA mid-sole absorbs shock.
- Extra wide shank has forefoot and heel stabilizers for superior support and reduction of fatigue.
- Oil and slip resisting Duratread outsoles provide maximum wear resistance and ergonomic flexibility.