Ariat Rawhide Leather Western Boot - A hard working boot with some hot sauce!
The Evolution outsole looks and performs like leather, wears and resists barnyard acids like rubber. The soles of this Rawhide Leather Boot are colored to match the uppers, and feature a distinctive tribal design etched into the bottom. ATS technology provides stable support to keep feet going all day.
Ariat Rawhide Leather Western Boot Specifications:
- Technology: ATS
- Outsold Composition: Rubber
- Toe Shape: Square
- Shaft Height: 12 Inches
- Color: Earth/Seashell
1.) It is recommended that all boots/shoes are wiped clean daily with a damp cloth to remove mud and stable residues.
2.) If boots/shoes become saturated they should have insoles removed before being stuffed loosely with absorbent tissue paper and allowed to dry at room temperature, away from direct heat.
3.) Once thoroughly dry, we recommend that they are:
a. Conditioned with leather conditioner (either liquid or cream formula)
b. Polished if appropriate. (Nubuck, distressed leather and suede’s should not be polished) Polishes contain waterproofing agents which can help extend the life of the footwear. Such cleaning practices should be undertaken on a regular basis, just as one would care for a quality saddle.
To extend the life of your footwear:
Regularly clean, condition, and polish (if applicable)
Use erasers or a dry brush to remove marks
- Stability and Comfort from Ariat's Innovative Mid-Level Technology: Ariat's exclusive Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) Technology supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue so that you can work or play all day.
- Moisture-wicking footbed provides cool, dry comfort.
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer delivers support, rebound, and stability.
- Lightweight, ergonomic composite forked shank enhances stability.
- Works with a variety of use-specific outsoles
The Performance Hybrid: Ariat's Evolution outsole looks and performs like leather, but is created from a specially formulated rubber to flex and resist wear and barnyard acids.
- Leather-like finish for a traditional look and feel.
- Rubber's durability and flexibility for long-wearing performance.
- Duratread heel tap resists slips and adds extended durability