Rodeo is the pinnacle of good, hard fun, and these Ariat Men's Quantum Brander Leather Boots are the boots built for it. Cobalt Quantum technology secures the foot for superior control. The Duratread outsole gets great traction, flexes with the foot, and resists barnyard acids. Wide square toe, 10 row stitch pattern, and punchy color will earn you some looks. Want to attract that cowgirl? The Ariat Quantum Brander Boot will do the trick. Chestnut and Pumpkin in color.
Ariat Men's Quantum Brander Leather Boot Features:
- Shaft Height: 12 inches
- Technology: Colbat Quantum
- Toe Shape: Wide Square
- Outsole Composition: Rubber
1.) We recommend that all boots/shoes are wiped clean daily with a damp cloth to remove mud and stable residues. 2.) If boots/shoes become saturated they should have insoles removed before being stuffed loosely with absorbent tissue paper and allowed to dry at room temperature, away from direct heat.
3.) Once thoroughly dry, we recommend that they are:
a. Conditioned with leather conditioner (either liquid or cream formula)
b. Polished if appropriate. (Nubuck, distressed leather and suede’s should not be polished) Polishes contain waterproofing agents which can help extend the life of the footwear. Such cleaning practices should be undertaken on a regular basis, just as one would care for a quality saddle.
To extend the life of your footwear: Regularly clean, condition, and polish (if applicable).
Use erasers or a dry brush to remove marks.
Cobalt Quantum Technology
Dynamically Integrated from Heel to Toe: Ariat's premium multi-system technology integrates a variety of components to provide the ultimate in breathable comfort, support, rebound, cushioning, stability, and ergonomic performance.
- Breathable, temperature-managing footbed for high-performance comfort.
- Lightweight open-cell polyurethane (PU) footbed with heel pad provides shock absorption, rebound, and energy return.
- CST (integrated Core Stability Technology) delivers flexible, full-foot support and stability.
- Full-length, closed-cell cushioning layer absorbs shock
- Honeycomb polymer shank and molded orthotic arch provide torsional support.
- Anatomically-designed ergonomic outsoles flex and resist wear