Ariat, the manufacturer of quality western boots brings you the Ariat Razorback Cowboy Boot. This western boot has Ariat's exclusive ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) technology that supports and cushions as you move. This promotes good posture and reduces tired feet. At the core of ATS is the composite shank. This patented shank is designed to reduce skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. The mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design on the Razorback Boots allows natural flexing of the forefoot. The low friction footbed surface protect from heat build up and blistering. Shock absorbing gel forefoot cushions reduce skeletal impact stress on the knees, hips and lower back. This slick western boot features a smooth brown leather foot under a fancy stitched 12 inch cream leather shaft. Rounding out this quality boot is a cowboy heel, leather lining and double stitched welt. Easy pull on holes and updated square toe. Imported.
- Genuine leather construction
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers three times the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed
- Moisture wicking, anti-bacterial liner wicks sweat away and blocks odor
- Lightweight, supportive composite shank
- Forked design maintains balance and proper body alignment
- Long wearing, flexible Duratread outsole