The Ariat Workhog Pullon Boot is a do-it-all WorkHog with a cowboy soul. Ariat's ATS Max platform provides maximum stability for reduction of foot fatigue and proper body alignment. The sole pairs a lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole with Ariat's highly abrasion resistant oil and slip resisting Duratread outsole for the ultimate combination of comfort and durability. Ariat's unique, patent pending U-Turn Entry System, allows easy entry and a true fit regardless of foot shape. Available in non-metallic composite safety toes, ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH rated, delivering lighter weight protection than traditional steel toed boots. You can look great in a functional work boot with the Ariat Workhog Pullon Boot for men.
ATS MAX Technology - Durable Support for Tough Tasks and Long Hours: Ariat's ATS Max technology is equipped with additional elements to provide extra shock absorption and stability.
- Moisture-wicking footbed provides cool, dry comfort
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer delivers support, rebound, and stability
- EVA mid-sole absorbs shock
- Extra-wide shank has forefoot and heel stabilizers for superior support and reduction of fatigue
- Oil- and slip-resisting Duratread outsoles provide maximum wear resistance and ergonomic flexibility
- Works with a variety of use-specific outsoles
- Technology: ATS MAX
- Toe Shape: Roper
- Shaft Height: 11 inches
- Heel Height: 1.25 inches