Muck Terrain Hunting Riding Boots are perfect for the horsemen in your life. Designed to keep your feet extremely comfortable and fully protected while riding, this high-performance riding boot features a 100% waterproof 4mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon for lightweight flexibility as well as a seamless rubber upper reinforcement for long-wearing durability and easy cleaning. The stretch-fit, top-line binding on the Muck Terrain fits snug around the calf to seal in warmth and keep out the cold. Achilles reinforcement and wraparound foxing offer added protection at the toe and heel for even greater comfort. The wide-cut heel base yields improved stability and a better fit. The durable, lightweight rubber outsole delivers optimum traction on a variety of surfaces. The Terrain Riding Boot keeps feet comfortable in temperatures ranging from sub-freezing all the way up to 85°F. Medium width.
Muck Terrain Hunting Riding Boots Feature:
- A 100% waterproof CR-foam bootie for plenty of support and slipper-soft molded comfort in the footbed. The sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam bootie makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
- 4mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, light-weight and flexible
- A removable 6mm Nitracel EVA sockliner for superior comfort, breathability, and moisture wicking.
- A breathable Airmesh lining to prevent overheating, keeping feet dry and comfortable.
- A vulcanized rubber shell for light weight and extreme durability.
- Natural rubber upper overlays for long-wearing comfort, extra waterproofing, and easy cleaning
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- Seamless, quick clean rubber reinforcement
- Additional Achilles reinforcement for added protection
- Added toe and heel protection with wrap around foxing
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole
- Wide-cut heel base for stability
- Comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85ºF