Muck Women's Pacy High Equestrian Boots
Muck Women's Pacy High Equestrian Boots are perfect for the ladies. Designed to keep your feet extremely
comfortable and fully protected while riding, this high-performance
riding boot features a 100% waterproof 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with
four-way stretch nylon for lightweight flexibility as well as a seamless
rubber upper reinforcement for long-wearing durability and easy
cleaning. The stretch-fit, top-line binding on the Muck Pacy fits snug
around the calf to seal in warmth and keep out the cold. Achilles
reinforcement and wraparound foxing offer added protection at the toe
and heel for even greater comfort. The wide-cut heel base yields
improved stability and a better fit. The durable, lightweight rubber
outsole delivers optimum traction on a variety of surfaces. The Pacy Mid
Equestrian Boot keeps feet comfortable in temperatures ranging from
sub-freezing all the way up to 85°F. Medium width. Imported.
Muck Women's Pacy High Equestrian Boots Feature:
- A 100% waterproof CR-foam bootie for plenty of support and
slipper-soft molded comfort in the footbed. The sturdiness and stretch
of the CR-foam bootie makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot
without having to pull it on.
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, light-weight and flexible
- A removable 6mm Nitracel EVA sockliner for superior comfort, breathability, and moisture wicking.
- A breathable Airmesh lining to prevent overheating, keeping feet dry and comfortable.
- A vulcanized rubber shell for light weight and extreme durability.
- Natural rubber upper overlays for long-wearing comfort, extra waterproofing, and easy cleaning
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- Seamless, quick clean rubber reinforcement
- Additional Achilles reinforcement for added protection
- Added toe and heel protection with wrap around foxing
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole
- Wide-cut heel base for stability
- Comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85ºF