Muck 16 Inch Wetland Field Boot
Feature-for-feature, Muck Wetland Premium Field Boots are the finest waterproof field boot in its class. Constructed with premium breathable Airmesh lining and protective self-insulating CR flex-foam bootie, the Wetland rubber boot offers an unmatched comfort range of 70 degrees F to minus 20 degrees F. Additional features of this rubber muck boot include a reinforced, protective shell, stretch-fit collar, easy-on easy-off convenience, slipper-soft comfort. Your foot is protected by durable natural rubber overlays that won't cold crack in extreme cold conditions. The Muck Wetland Premium Field Boot is 100% waterproof with heavy duty lug soles for traction in snow and mud.
Muck Wetland Premium Field Boot Features:
- 16.5 inches tall
- Breathable Airmesh lining
- CR flex-foam bootie (5mm) with four-way stretch nylon, snag resistant cover is 100% waterproof, lightweight, flexible, buoyant and will form to virtually any calf girth.
- Additional achilles overlay for added protection
- 10mm Kick rim and spur catch for hands-free removal
- Instep protector (rubber underlay) for added protection
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- Seamless quick-clean footbase overlay
- Added toe protection with a wrap-up toe bumper
- Molded, durable, rubber outsole provides maximum protection and stability
- Comfort range of 70 degrees F to minus 20 degrees F