The Muck Boot Edgewater Camp Shoe is designed for a variety of outdoor adventures such as camping, hiking, streamside activities and spectator sports. The Muck Edgewater Camp Shoe is flexible, lightweight and 100% waterproof. Made from the same materials and construction as Muck's standard boots, your feet will stay warm, dry and protected in the messiest weather and conditions. This Camp Shoe is designed to provide comfort in temperatures ranging from sub-freezing to 85F. Stretch fit topline binding snugs your ankle to keep unwanted dirt and debris out. Each 4mm CR flex foam bootie features 4-way stretch nylon and natural rubber upper reinforcement for added durability and long life. TracTrole outsole ensures sure footed traction and stability. Full-perimeter outsoles provide maximum protection to the toe, arch, and heel areas. Muck Boot Edgewater Camp Shoe has a breathable Airmesh lining to keep you warm or cool depending on the weather.
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs ankles to keep unwanted dirt and pebbles out
- 4mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- TracTrol sole design for enhanced traction and stability
- Natural rubber upper reinforcement for added durability
- Full-perimeter wrapped outsole provides maximum protection to toe, arch and heel area
- Comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85F.