The Alps Ranger Backpack is a great entry-level backpack for smaller outings. With 1450 cubic inches of space, there's plenty of room to pack the essential gear for the day. The front pocket helps keep your supplies separate and the daisy chain on the front provides a place to tie on a few bigger items that you don't want taking up space in your pack. Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity camo pattern.
Alps Ranger Backpack Features:
- Large Front Accessory and Main Pocket
- Front Organizational Pocket
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- Webbing Handle for Easy Carrying
- Bar tacked Webbing Gives Multiple Attachment Points
- Capacity: 1450 cubic inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 1 oz.