The Auto Jerk Hands Free Decoy System with Duffle Bag and Battery is the decoy system that waterfowl hunters have been craving for years. Finally a realistic decoy system that works! This is the most realistic system on the market. It puts natural movement throughout your whole spread. It puts a natural ripple on the water that ducks will see from far away. This system moves a dozen decoys and will out perform a spread of dozens of decoys that do not move. The Auto Jerk System will create an effective natural decoy motion without pulling on a string. It puts ripple and non-stop motion in your spread. It is portable and can be set up in ten minutes.
It is about to change duck hunting...It will change the way YOU hunt ducks and with more success! Get your jerk on and join this revolutionary way of duck hunting!
Simple Set Up
- 1 Duffle Bag carrying case
- 1 Motor Pole
- 2 line anchor poles
- 1 Motor Bracket Assembly
- 2 35 feet lines with shock cords and clips on EZ reel
- 14 Decoy bands
- 1 Jumbo battery band
- 1 Seven amp hour 12 volt battery
- 1 12 volt battery charger
- Place the adjustable motor and pole wherever you would like (by your blind, along a ditch, or in the middle of your pond).
- Attach the easy clip snaps onto the pivot arm.
- Run the two lines to your desired location and attach them onto the two separate anchor poles.
- Attach up to 12 decoys per system.
- Adjust the motor on pole so the pivot arm is under water.
- Connect the motor terminals onto the battery.
- Adjust the anchors poles tighter or looser for more or less movement in your spread.
There are also different strokes on the pivot arm you can change to get different types of action in your decoys. Some hunters like smooth, subtle movement, others want a more aggressive movement.
Whatever movement you decide, you will see it is very simple to adjust this system by simply changing the pivot adjustment or by tightening or loosening the tension on the anchor poles.
Please click on the Video and Docs tab to view the instruction manual