Titanium is as strong as steel and twice as strong as aluminum, but is 45% lighter than steel. Titanium is not easily corroded and will not rust. Titanium and titanium alloys are used in airplanes, missiles and rockets where strength, low weight and resistance to high temperatures are important. Archer Xtreme has built the world's only titanium sight, the Archer Xtreme Titanium XT 5 Pin Bow Sight. It is stronger and lighter with TBR Titanium Bracket Ridge system and total titanium sight housing. The benefit is the world's first Titanium indestructible sight. Building on the success of the Carbon Carnivore sight, the ultimate Titanium XT Destroys all sights and has only one equal the Carbon Carnivore.
Archer Xtreme Titanium XT 5 Pin Bow Sight Features:
- Titanium 2inch sight housing for maximum field of view in low light conditions.
- TBR Titanium Bracket Ridge system for ultimate sight bracket strength.
- HV Fiber Guard Ring system. (Patent Pending) Great for alignment of peep with housing.
- C.C.P. - Center Core Pin stainless still tube pins for superior strength and protection.
- F.H. - Fiber Harness bracket system allows maximum light for each pin.
- 5 x .019 inch ultra super flex fiber-optic in green, red, and yellow.
- 2nd axis gang adjustment with 3rd Axis adjustable level system.
- Easy-set micro adjusts with tool locking knobs for secure set up.
- RH/LH adjustable by reversing bracket and replacement of bubble to top of pin guard.
- Rear LED deployment for easy access and ultimate concealment.
- A full lifetime warranty on all manufacturer defects.
- Laser marking for horizontal and elevation adjustments.
- Precision micro-adjustment for horizontal and elevation.
- Absolute Zero pin-gap spacing is possible.
- Extreme precision, fully machined 6061T6 aluminum construction from solid billet.