Archer Xtreme Carbon Carnivore 5 Pin Sight is a truly extreme hunting sight with strength, precision, performance and accuracy. Revolutionary Innovations make the Carbon Carnivore stand out from other sights. For the first time in the industry, AXT has made Carbon Technology possible in sight construction with the Carbon Carnivore. This one-of-a-kind sight features the 3K C.B.R. - Carbon Bracket Ridge - the Carbon Carnivore is made of 100% 3K carbon material. This means this sight is lighter and tougher than anything on the market.
Lighter. Brighter. Stronger.
Fully machined from 6061 T6 solid billet, the Carbon Carnivore features 100% 3K carbon fiber bands on the sight bracket and housing. This makes it stronger and lighter providing for more precise targeting. Xtreme brightness is achieved with 11 inches of .019 inch diameter fiber-optic for each of the 5 pins. The patent pending Fiber Harness (F.H.) bracket system provides for maximum light gathering in low light conditions. In lower lighting, archers utilize the LED sight light on the Fiber Harness system to achieve increased brightness. The patent pending EZ Tech system features tool-less micro-pin adjusting, allowing for faster and easier set up in the field. Furthermore, this sight level features third-axis adjustability.
AXT Controls Process from A to Z
AXT controls the entire process start to finish. That means countless field-testing hours. Meticulous engineering conducted by AXT's own engineering staff. And the hand lay-up of 3K carbon material at the AXT factory. The process is controlled from A to Z, ensuring the AXT Carbon Carnivore is never compromised by potential third party failings.
- 3K C.B.R. Carbon Bracket Ridge. A carbon fiber bracket and pin guard for superior strength. (Patent Pending)
- EZ Tech. A tool-less micro-pin adjust system for fast individual pin adjustments. (Patent Pending)
- F.H. Fiber Harness. This bracket system allows maximum light for each pin. (Patent Pending)
- V.A.C. Vibration Absorbing Coat. Rubberized clear coat diminishes the effects of vibration.
- C.C.P. Center Core Pin. Stainless-steel tube pins provides superior strength and protection.
- 5 x.019 inch' ultra super-flex fiber-optic pins in green, red, and yellow.
- Absolute zero pin-gap spacing is possible with true-optic pin size.
- 2 inch sight housing offers maximum field of view in low-light conditions.
- Rear LED deployment for easy access and ultimate concealment.
- Laser marking for horizontal and elevation adjustments.
- Precision micro-adjustment for horizontal and elevation.
- Tool-less lockdown knobs for fast in-field adjustments.
- Right Hand/Left Hand adjustable. Simply reverse bracket so the bubble is on top of the pin guard.
- Fully-machined 6061 T6 aluminum construction from solid billet.
- 2nd axis gang adjustment AND 3rd axis adjustable level system.