Irish Setter Vaprtrek Late Season 9 Inch Insulated Hunting Boot - Mossy Oak
Out of Stock
Irish Setter Vaprtrek LS 9-inch Insulated Big Game Boot - Mossy Oak by Irish Setter is perfect for late season hunters looking for a lightweight breathable insulated boot with superior traction. The VaprTrek LS (Late Season) boot is packed with all the features of the popular VaprTrek family of boots but with various levels of insulation and an updated outsole with rubber lugs for traction in the cold.
- ULTRADRY WATERPROOFING SYSTEM: UltraDry construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry long-lasting comfort and performance.
- SCENTBAN An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process ScentBan is added to various materials from leathers to linings to footbeds killing bacteria that cause odors.
- RPM TECHNOLOGY A breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditional materials without the extra weight.
- ARMATEC This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant. Placement of ArmaTec in high wear areas helps preserve and lengthen the life of a boot.
- CUSHIN CuShin Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
- PRIMALOFT GOLD Designed for repeated compression and durability over time. Featuring 90% post-consumer recycled fibers made from plastic bottles this unique low-bulk construction maintains loft and traps body heat even when compressed. Coupled with a permanent water repellent treatment with high-density construction this insulation keeps feet warm in dry or wet conditions.
- MOSSY OAK: Mossy Oak Break-Up Country uses dramatically larger limbs leaves bark branches and other digitally enhanced elements to fuse hunters with their terrain. Mossy Oak Break-Up camouflage features unprecedented depth unequalled detail and elements with remarkable contrast offering hunters another dimension in camo. Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity is a versatile pattern used effectively in various hunting situations from flooded timber to deep woods. Includes elements like bark branches and leaves to mimic actual colors found in nature.
- RPM-LS Sole
- RPM composite technology reduces weight without sacrificing comfort or durability
- Tread pattern improves lateral stability
- Dual-density sole provides maximum underfoot comfort
- Weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz. 800 Gram
- Upper: Honeycomb Ripstop and Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Camouflage
- Footbed: Removable Comfort Cork EVA with Memory Foam ScentBan Odor Inhibitor
- Construction: Cement