Drake LST Eqwader 2.0 Neoprene Wader - Stout
Please select options to check availability
These waders tend to run a size larger.
Every seam on the Eqwader Wading System 2.0 is engineered with a four step fusion process to create the most dependable wader on the market. Each seam is glued stitched closed then covered with Waterproof Seam-Seal Tape on all internal seams and Liquid Seam Sealer on external seams. The DryFuse Seam Technology goes above and beyond to add durability and prevent leaks.
Drake has combined this DryFuse Seam Technology with a few new comfort features as well like higher sides two front High Ground pockets and Hydro-Flex knee pads that expand as you kneel or sit to reduce tension on the seams. To keep your feet dry and warm Drake has put 1600 gram Thinsulate insulation in the boots. Add in the proven Instinctive Features and you have got top of the line hunting waders that will outperform all others.
- High sides
- High ground pockets HD2 Hydor-flex Knee Pads
- DryFuse Seam Technology
- No buckle shoulder straps
- High and dry security pouch with waterproof zipper
- Large front cargo pocket with Magnattach closure
- Vertical call pocket with magnattach closure
- Vertical license/key pocket with waterproof zipper
- Six horizontal shell loops
- Against-The-body Handwarmer located inside the chest to take advantage of body heat
- Boot-Lok buckles to adjust the fit of the ankle for your needs
- Made of 5mm neoprene with fleece lining
- 1600 Thinsulate Ultra insulation in boot
HD2 Material - HD2 stands for Hydro-Durance/Heavy-Duty. This rugged material is used on our packs gear bags and gun cases to provide waterfowlers with a fabric that stands up to the harshest elements and roughest abuse. It is constructed of tough heavy-duty fibers and combined with a waterproof laminate to protect your most valuable hunting tools.
DryFuse Seam Technology - DryFuse Seam Technology is a four phase process of sealing wader seams for maximum waterproof protection. 1. Tape; 2. Glue; 3. Stitch; 4. Seam Weld.
Ratings & Reviews
Getting your money's worth!
Very good pair of waders. A little heavy, but very durable and very warm. Plenty of pockets for storage. Top of the line construction and perfect for cold mornings. Very pleased with this purchase.