Drake LST Eqwader 2.0 Neoprene Wader - REGULAR
These waders tend to run a size larger.
Every seam on the Eqwader Wading System 2.0 is engineered with a four step fusion process to create the most dependable wader on the market. Each seam is glued stitched closed then covered with Waterproof Seam-Seal Tape on all internal seams and Liquid Seam Sealer on external seams. The DryFuse Seam Technology goes above and beyond to add durability and prevent leaks.
Drake has combined this DryFuse Seam Technology with a few new comfort features as well like higher sides two front High Ground pockets and Hydro-Flex knee pads that expand as you kneel or sit to reduce tension on the seams. To keep your feet dry and warm Drake has put 1600 gram Thinsulate insulation in the boots. Add in the proven Instinctive Features and you have got top of the line hunting waders that will outperform all others.
- High sides
- High ground pockets HD2 Hydor-flex Knee Pads
- DryFuse Seam Technology
- No buckle shoulder straps
- High and dry security pouch with waterproof zipper
- Large front cargo pocket with Magnattach closure
- Vertical call pocket with magnattach closure
- Vertical license/key pocket with waterproof zipper
- Six horizontal shell loops
- Against-The-body Handwarmer located inside the chest to take advantage of body heat
- Boot-Lok buckles to adjust the fit of the ankle for your needs
- Made of 5mm neoprene with fleece lining
- 1600 Thinsulate Ultra insulation in boot
|Inseam to Ankle||33 "||33"||34"||34"||35"||35"||35"|
Ratings & Reviews
by Jack D.
Purchased for the 2016 Season. Definitely designed for cold conditions! The waders are on the heavy side but kept me warm & dry during a late season snow storm. The boot size does run large. I soke with a gentleman in customer service at MPW before ordering and he was extremely helpful. I normally wear size 10.5 and he suggested I go down to size 10 on this product. With heavy socks, boots are still a bit big but comfortable. More than ample storage pockets on chest for holding cell phone, calls, etc. Didn't find the hand warmer pockets too useful. Material is tough and that was helpful around downed trees and snags. For the mostpart, these are comfortable waders built for the rigors of late season duck hunting. Just like the name implies!
Best waders ever!!!
These are the warmest waders I have ever owned. You can hunt all day and stay warm and dry even I the harshest winter weather. The hand warmer is amazing.